Forum Discussion

Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Jun 27, 2024
Solved

How to register a license to access the support portal?

Hello,

The customer has provided the purchased license, which we have activated on our cluster. However, we now need to request support from F5 for the ASM module, and we are unsure of how to obtain the required privileges to open cases using the client's subscription.

Could someone please provide me with the steps for registering these licenses to our email?

I already have all the information about the cluster because I caught some KBe articles from F5 to ask for support previously, but I don't know how to link these devices to the subscription.

The customer also doesn't know anything about the process to follow to obtain these privileges or who they need to call to help us with this matter.

Many thanks for considering my request, I'm new here, especially with ASM and I'll need a lot of your comprehension.

Tks.

• Hello 1982 

We would be happy to assist you with linking your Licenses to your support portal.  There are a couple of ways to accomplish this after creating the account. The easiest way is to send in an email with your account ID (email address) and the list of devices to link to the account to Supportone@f5.com.  You may also reach out to us directly via the chat function in the support portal.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

2 Replies

• Hello 1982 

We would be happy to assist you with linking your Licenses to your support portal.  There are a couple of ways to accomplish this after creating the account. The easiest way is to send in an email with your account ID (email address) and the list of devices to link to the account to Supportone@f5.com.  You may also reach out to us directly via the chat function in the support portal.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

Hello Jmtaylor 

Great to hear that! I really appreciate your quick reply. I will ask the customer, who is the owner of the license, to try reaching out to the email you sent.

Have a good day.